The Nigeria Police Academy 2018 Application (www.polac.edu.ng) Form for admission into the 6th Regular Course of degree programme of the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil, has not yet started. The Nigeria Police Academy 2018 is open to both male and female Nigerians of good and mature character.
NOTE: SSCE STATEMENT OF RESULTS OR CERTIFICATES RELATING TO EXAMINATIONS TAKEN BEFORE 2014 WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
How To Apply For Nigeria Police Academy 2018 Application
Interested Applicants are encouraged to go to the Nigeria Police Academy’s Website @ www.polac.edu.ng to obtain or generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code. The RRR code obtained can be used to make payment of N3,000.00 through any commercial Bank Branch in Nigeria.
Applicants must!!!, also, apply through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board as well as sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
Please Note that Candidates need not select the Police Academy as a university of choice in the JAMB form.
However, only candidates who obtained the minimum UTME scores which are to be determined by JAMB and purchased the Academy online application form; will only be eligible to sit for the Nigeria Police Academy Selection Examination at due time.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS For Nigeria Police Academy 2018 Application
3. Applications are to be submitted online. On submission of the applications, candidates are required to download Acknowledgement Form. Candidates who obtained the minimum national cut-off marks or above, will be enabled to download and print their examination cards.
Nigeria Police Academy 2018 Application Form Requirements
5. The following are the admission requirements:
a. Candidates seeking admission into the Academy must be Nigerian citizens and must be between 17 and 22 years of age, and must have a height of not less than 1.67 Metres (5 Feet 6 Inches) if male, and 1.62 Metres (5 Feet 4 Inches) if female.
In addition, male candidates must have an expanded chest size of not less than 86 cm (34 Inches).
All candidates must be free from any physical deformity or mental disability.
- Candidates must have obtained a minimum of SIX (6) credits at the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by the West African Examinations Council (WAEC), the National Examinations Council (NECO) or the National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) at not more than 2 sittings and including a credit pass in English Language and Mathematics as well as subjects relevant to the candidate’s chosen course of study in the Academy.
- Candidates must also obtain satisfactory scores in both the written examination and the interview and must pass physical and psychological tests of fitness.
SSCE STATEMENT OF RESULTS OR CERTIFICATES RELATING TO EXAMINATIONS TAKEN BEFORE 2014 WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
7. Only candidates who are successful in the Selection Examination will be invited for the Nigeria Police Academy Selection Board Interview. The list of successful candidates will be published on our website and in some national newspapers.
follow Anambraprime.com for more updates on this and other recruitment news, share post by clicking on the share buttons below